Ullrich Fabrication Division
Arguably the most diverse division within the Ullrich group, this sector has all of the equipment necessary to process your aluminium into virtually any product you desire.
Our aluminium manufacturing facilities include:
- Tekna saws for single and multiple cutting
- Tekna Double Mitre saws for precision mitre cutting of both ends
- Hendrick Panel saws for plate up to 175mm thick and 2.5m in length
- Miller Tig & Mig Welders
- Omga Rolling Machines for curving extrusion
- Cut to length coil line
- 2.4m sheet & plate roller for up to 25mm thickness
- Circle cutting facilities
- Butterworth 50 (US) ton presses with an extensive range of dies
- A large array of Drill presses and punching presses up to 100 ton
- 10 Station Rotex Punch facilities
- Dye Guillotines for sheet cutting up to 6.0mm in thickness x 5m in length
- John Heine standard and Box/Pan folding for square and radius bends
- Gravity Casting Foundry
- Metal finishing facilities
- Not to mention the usual drilling, riveting, and screwing facilities.
This division is indeed the last point in the cycle which makes Ullrich Aluminium the only one-stop-shop for all your Aluminium requirements in Australia and you can't get more competitive than that.
Aluminium Castings - Aluminium Extrusions - Aluminium Finishes - Aluminium Ladders, Commercial - Building Products Division - Decorative Metals - Download Brochures - Extruded Aluminium Bends - Manufactured Al Products - Machinery - Marine Products - Sheet, Plate & Rollformed Aluminium - Welding Products -