Privacy screens let light in but keep prying eyes out.
They are also great for containing bins, an air-con unit, or keeping piles of mulch out of sight or covering up an unsightly area of your property. Maybe your neighbours’ window looks straight into your pool area, outdoor shower, patio or pergola and you just need some privacy.
Privacy screens are a great solution to many of these problems and can be built in the following ways to filter the view:
- Feature screen in front of windows
- Freestanding screen for easy access behind it
- Corner style screen
- Three-sided screen
- Box screen with four sides including a lid or gate
- Extended fence screen added on top of your fence to increase the height
Why is aluminium the best choice for your outdoor privacy screen?
Forget flimsy lattice and termite-tempting timber. Aluminium is a no-brainer when it comes to choosing material for outdoor privacy screens. The benefits of using aluminium include:
- Weatherproof – it won’t rust, warp, fade or rot
- Malleable – easily create custom shapes and designs
- Termite proof
- Lightweight – easy to build with
- Strong – same strength as steel when alloyed
- 100% recyclable
- Value for money – requires hardly any maintenance and is long-lasting
- Fire Resistant – non-combustible and won’t catch alight
- Looks modern and won’t date
Ullrich Aluminium privacy screen products
Ullrich Aluminium is your one-stop-shop for your privacy screen solution. All of our products can be used for both residential and commercial properties.
Our perforated sheets have many standard designs to choose from such as circles, diamonds, crosses, squares and lines. We can also make one-off custom designs if you’d prefer a different pattern. Perforated sheets shade your patio or pergola from direct sunlight while still letting the soft light filter through, creating a relaxed ambience in your garden. It also allows the breeze to flow through and discourage mould growth.
Create a contemporary look comprising clean horizontal or vertical lines with either our Ulltra Battens – part of our Aluminium Fence Panel and Gate System. Why not create a fabulous feature by camouflaging your pool filter and bins or keeping your outdoor area private with Ulltra Battens or aluminium slats? Add to your building design by using symmetrical lines or bring a bit of fun to your area and mix it up with different lengths.
We can anodise the aluminium to keep the natural metallic lustre, powder coat it in a huge range of colours or even replicate the look of timber with a large range of different timber grain options.
Posted at 17 December 21