Ullrich Aluminium manufacture a very wide range of aluminium extrusions standard profiles, and for the construction, marine and transport industries.
Note: Not all aluminium extrusions are available ex stock - check with your local branch for advice on the availability of the extrusions you require.
You can search for die numbers, product names and topics e.g. cladding
- Extrusion terminology
- Properties of aluminium
- Comparative characteristics and applications
- Tolerances and mechanical property limits
- The story of aluminium
- Conversion to completion
- Handling and storage
- Treatments and surface finishes
- Cleaning aluminium surfaces
- The extrusion process
- Linear conversion tables and formulae
ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINUM EXTRUSIONS
- Recyclable – 100% recyclable. Aluminium can be recycled indefinitely without losing its structural integrity. Nearly 75% of all aluminium ever produced is still in use today.
- Affordable – Cost effective material and less expensive than other metal forming processes.
- Attractive Finishes – Aluminium can be anodized, polished, buffed.
- Conductive – Aluminium is a very good conductor of electricity.
- Corrosion Resistant – Protects against corrosion by making a thin reactive layer to oxygen.
- Customization – Aluminium extrusions are the preferred material in product solutions.
- Expansion – Has a large coefficient of linear expansion.
- Highly Reflective – Reflective for visible light and finish options.
- Heat Conductive – Dissipates heat, perfect for heat shielding applications
- Lightweight – Aluminium is about one-third the weight of steel, iron, brass, and copper.
- Low Maintenance – Naturally resistant to corrosion, does not require a protective layer.
- Malleable – Aluminium is easy to form, extrude, and machine into complex shapes.
- Non–toxic – Commonly found material and used safely.
- Paramagnetic – Avoids interference of magnetic fields when used in magnet x-ray devices.
- Precise – Can conform to very tight or close tolerances.
- Quality – Uniform quality when extruded and contains no mechanical joints.
- Strong – Aluminium extrusions are very strong and a high tensile strength range.
- Aluminium is very good for cold weather applications and becomes stronger as the temperature falls.
- Time-to-Market – Creating aluminium tooling is easier, reducing lead times in manufacturing.
Aluminium Castings - Aluminium Extrusions - Aluminium Finishes - Aluminium Ladders, Commercial - Building Products Division - Decorative Metals - Download Brochures - Extruded Aluminium Bends - Manufactured Al Products - Machinery - Marine Products - Sheet, Plate & Rollformed Aluminium - Welding Products -