Aluminium scaffolding systems
Ullrich Aluminium scaffolding is a mobile scaffolding solution designed and manufactured to comply with Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1576.1:1995.
The lightweight aluminium components can easily be erected and dismantled without the aid of special tools.
A range of frame widths is available from:
With corresponding lengths of:
And a maximum working height of 6.27m.
- Lightweight and simple to erect
- For flexibility, two outriggers are available
- Swivel castor wheels make it easy to manoeuvre
- Foot operated lever makes it simple to lock wheels
- Threaded wheel spindle makes height adjustment simple
- Wheel is contained in frame by lock screw
- Greater heights can be achieved if towers are fixed to a solid structure in an approved manner
- Outriggers MUST BE USED when tower height exceeds three times the width of the base (See erection guide)