Ullrich Aluminium has over 20 years of experience in Design/Extrusion/Distribution of aluminium in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. We pride ourselves on our excellent designs, technical advice and after sales service.
The Ullrich Aluminium grating has been designed to meet the requirements of Australian Standards AS1657-1992.
- Suitable for corrosive environment
- High resistance to slip
- Easily machined and fabricated
- Readily available via our national distribution outlets
- Walkways on roofs
- Platforms (work, marine)
- Roof A/C platforms
- Pit grating for Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Stair Treads
All Ullrich grating and stair tread is manufactured from Aluminium Alloy 6063 T5.
The grating panels shall be fabricated using Ullrich Aluminium grating series (select) and designed to comply with Australian Standard AS1657-1992. Fabricate/install according to Ulrich recommendation.
The diagrams below are a graphical interpretation of panel loading shown in the safe load tables.
Panel Fixing Methods
FASTENERS COMMONLY USED
- M8 HEX. HD. BOLT/NUT/FW. GRADE 316SS
- ALL TEK SCREWS CLASS 4 FINISH
- 14-14 HEX HD. TYPE TT THREAD FORMING SCREW. GRADE 304SS
- FIXING TO WOOD - 14-10 HEX. HD. TEK SCREW. TYPE 17 GRADE 304SS
Shop Online – Coming Soon!
Shop for aluminium products, extrusions, sheet and plate products from the comfort of your chair
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
OUR PRODUCT FAMILIES
Download Our Ullrich Industrial Catalogue
Enter your email address and we will email it through